My goal for this blog is to post a sketch per day. I will try for twice a week at the very least. This will also be my personal blog, where I shall post things like travel diaries and other things that need posting. Enjoy.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Queen IN PROGRESS

Thought I'd try and throw together a piece for inclusion in a student art exhibition- entries are due tomorrow. So I'm trying to turn this sketch into something. Which is always harder than I think it'll be! At this point I was just trying to lay down some base colors, to have something to work with for shading and stylization. The purple/mauve on the chair is my favorite of the current palette...

I'm not too certain about anything here yet but I'd really like some sleep... so let's hope I can find some thunder for this in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. i think i like this one more then the end version. its the blue of her dress maybee.

    ReplyDelete